- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years
Employment Type: Full Time
Gender: Male or Female
The Engineers of First Nation Airwa will be required to technically handle and certify their fleet/components to the highest level of professional standards whilst leading a highly skilled team of Aircraft Technicians.
Responsibilities will include certification, maintenance and serviceability of aircraft/components whilst ensuring superior safety standards are upheld
- To join us as a LINE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER you will need to:
- Possess a minimum of B.Sc in Engineering or Equivalent Qualification.
- Have worked at any airline of repute for at least 3-5 years.
- Be EASA Part 66 and FAA A&P or NCAA B1 & B2 License engineers for Beechcraft 1900.
- Be type rated in B1900 B1 or B2.
- Have sound knowledge of documentation procedure for aircraft maintenance / certification.
- Have proven communication skills and good command of English Language.
- Be current with Nigerian Civil Aviation regulations.
- Hold a valid medicals.
- Be willing to work extra hours, if required.
- You will be compensated with:
- Competitive salary package.
- Excellent standard of training.
- A highly organised and supportive environment.
- Great opportunities for career advancement.