Schkeuditz, Saxony, Germany DHL Express21000LW18. January, 2021 Would you like to become part of the world's most international company? A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (EAT) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group. It is an aircraft maintenance company as well as a cargo airline. The fleet of EAT Leipzig consists of 34 aircraft, including Airbus A300-600, A330-200 and Boeing 757.
- As working student (m/f/x) in our Communications department, you can expect the following tasks:
- Creation of content (posts, videos, texts etc.) for internal and external communication channels
- Supporting the department in the implementation of company-wide projects and campaigns
- Provide support in conducting events on-site in Leipzig and other aviation sites as relevant
- Promote active usage of EAT’s communication tools
- Actively engage in the internal communication of the DPDHL group strategy and its underlying initiatives
- Support providing background material for global media relations: corporate statements, facts and the like for external audiences
- Support in the creation of sponsoring concepts
What You Bring
- Enrolled in university studies in the field of communication or journalism
- First working experience in the field of corporate communications or public relations
- English and German skills on a negotiating level
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Skills in graphics (Photoshop, InDesign) and video editing beneficial
- High degree of personal initiative
What We Offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international working environment
- Group-wide employee campaigns and health promotion offers
Become Part Of Our Team
We look forward to receiving your application via our online system. Your contact person is Mrs.Burghardt. If you need any other information, please contact her by calling +49 341 4499 1758.