What You Need To Know About International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those affected by war, natural disaster and disease. We deliver vital healthcare services that focus on training and help devastated populations return to self-reliance.
International Medical Corps is a global, nonprofit, humanitarian aid organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering by providing emergency medical services, as well as healthcare training and development programs, to those affected by disaster, disease or conflict.
Assets: 31.51 million USD (2011)
Revenue: 133.7 million USD (2011)
The Requirements Of This Job
- Your degree is required for this job
- Two years’ experience in medical field
- Document that show license from Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- You need to have knowledge on how to train other staffs or community workers
International Medical Corps 9 Position Is Listed Below:
1. WASH Technician, location Borno state
The WASH Technician will be responsible for providing support to the WASH team on the hardware components of the WASH program including construction and drilling/rehabilitation of water points especially in the areas of BOQ development, drawing / designs and day to day supervision of field works
Duties of WASH Technician
- Monitor and analyze electrical systems.
- Collaborate with architects and engineers to determine the best placement of electrical wiring.
- Test devices for improvement, safety, and quality control.
- Update older electrical systems for changes, cost reductions, improvements, safety, and quality control.
2. WASH Coordinator, location Unspecified
The individual will plan and implement WASH projects, foster internal and external networks with stakeholders and donors; provide technical support to the development of funding proposals. The WASH Coordinator will manage, lead and provide direction to the WASH team in line with Country priorities.
Duties of WASH Coordinator
- Communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals.
- Collaborating with clients or employers, finance teams and other team members on budgeting and allocating funds.
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members.
3. Procurement Manager, location Borno state
A Purchasing Manager is an employee within a company, business or other organization who is responsible at some level for buying or approving the acquisition of goods and services needed by the company.
Duties of Procurement Manager
- A Procurement Manager is responsible for ensuring that a company has a very clear strategy when purchasing goods and services.
- They evaluate and buy raw materials, products, and services while creating strategies to cut costs and meet company objectives.
4. Finance Assistant, location Borno state
The duties of a finance assistant are data entry into the system, preparing a balance sheet, updating financial records, and processing invoices. They also have to prepare cost analysis reports for other departments.
Duties of Finance Assistant
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
5. Logistics Assistant, location Borno state
A Logistics Assistant works in the area of shipping and receiving and supports the logistics manager in all aspects of warehouse operations.
Duties of Logistics Assistant
- Process Incoming Shipments
- Manage Warehouse Inventory
6. SC Doctor, location Borno state
Doctor of Science, usually abbreviated Sc.D., D.Sc., S.D., or D.S., is an academic research degree awarded in a number of countries throughout the world.
Duties of SC Doctor
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Organising workloads.
- Performing surgical procedures.
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care.
- Monitoring and administering medication.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements.