About Bright Scholar Education In China
Jun 8, 2020 – As of February 29, 2020, Bright Scholar operated 80 schools across ten provinces in China and eight schools overseas, covering the breadth of K-12 academic needs of its students. In the six months ended February 29, 2020, Bright Scholar had an average of 51,879 students enrolled at its schools. The schools are located across 10 Chinese provinces (Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei, Guizhou, Jiangsu, Shandong, Anhui, Hebei, Gansu and Hainan) and the 2 municipalities of Beijing and Shanghai. Bright Scholar international schools offer numerous international curricula including IB (PYP, MYP and DP), Cambridge IGCSE and A-Levels, AP Program, and also International Foundation Programs. Bright Scholar recruits international teachers for a multitude of interdisciplinary positions and varying grade levels across the country.
Information About The Job And Benefit Packages
- Paid working permit and medical check-up fees
- Accommodation: furnished apartment or housing allowance
- Flight reimbursement: 6,000-12,000RMB (school determinant)
- Paid meals or food allowance
- Medical and accident insurance
- Paid summer and/-or winter holidays
- Paid national holidays
- Airport pickup + relocation assistance
- English teaching basic salary range: 12,000-25,000 RMB/month
The Job Requirements
- 22-60 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
- Have an understanding and ability to teach people of differing competencies
- Your previous experience in an international school preferred
- The person must be able to obtain a cleared background check
- English teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes
- Subject teaching positions require candidates with relevant teaching background in selected subject matter, with IGCSE, A-level and/-or IB teaching experience preferred
Performance Responsibilities Of The English Teacher:
- Ensure the classroom is well-organized for purposeful activity throughout the day.
- Implement and model high standards of work practice and review, critically reflecting, and evaluating own practice.
- Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning.
- Establish clear instructional objectives, making use of core teaching resources and supplementary materials.
- Assess and analyse student progress to inform instruction and provide constructive feedback to promote students’ progress towards standards.
- Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture.
- Participate in a culture of professional learning.
- Work cooperatively with fellow-staff members and administrators as it pertains to specific grade levels and programs.
- Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions.
- Attend staff meetings, teacher workdays and professional development activities as assigned or recommended.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department.
Address Of Bright Scholar Education Group China
- Current Location: Foshan China
- Address: Country Garden Headquarters, Beijiao Town, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong