Bureau of Public Enterprises Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The Bureau of Public Enterprises of Nigeria has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Bureau of Public Enterprises of Nigeria as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Bureau Of Public Enterprises Job Description
Established under the provisions of the Public Enterprises (Privatisation and Commercialisation) Act of 1999, through its secretariat, the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE), was charged with driving the Federal Government’s programme of privatising public enterprises, carrying out sector reforms and liberalization of key economic sectors especially the infrastructure sector.
In 1999, Nigerian began a process of accelerated reform of the key sectors of the economy to align with its changing status from a military government to an emerging democracy. Political democracy without attendant economic democratisation cannot lead to growth of any society.
For many, privatisation and commercialisation is simply a massive fire sale of government assets by the National Council on Privatisation (NCP) and its implementation arm, the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE).
But on the scale of one to ten though, privatisation and commercialisation combined could only be ascribed about five points out of ten, while sector reforms alone would take the remaining five points and that’s a whopping 50 percent. But of course all that the public talk about is “how our collective assets are being disposed” by the BPE in particular.
The point is often made that when you privatize, you sell only one enterprise, but when you reform you open up an entire sector thereby creating many more enterprises in the sector through the creation of enabling environment for private sector participation.
Bureau Of Public Enterprises Departments
- Finance and general services department
- Post transaction management department
- Infrastructure and public-private partnership department
- Energy department
- Development institutions and natural resources department
- Industries and communications department
Bureau Of Public Enterprises Main Aim
To be the key driver of Government economic reform program me to be the resource centre for capacity building and sustenance of reforms through: a) Promoting a competitive private sector driven economy and b) enfranchising Nigerians Institutionalising social accountability and c) efficient deployment of public resources d) enthronement of effective corporate governance and e) financial discipline in the public and private sectors
Available Vacant Positions
Note: Currently, there is no recruitment currently ongoing. Don’t forget to check-in due time for updates and also BOOKMARK this page.
General Qualifications And Requirements
Applicants applying for the BPE recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with redits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2)other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Process Of Applying For This Job
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about BPE Job Recruitment 2020, kindly press the red button and Email Address in the comment box below.