Gombe Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020. Following its desire to reduce the level of unemployment in the state and to increase the quality of projects in the state, Adamawa state government has therefore decided to recruit professionals into the Gombe Ministry of Health.
Therefore, Gombe state government invites for application from suitably qualified persons for immediate employment to Gombe Ministry of Health Just continue to read this post carefully as we provide all the detailed answers to the above issues.
About Gombe State
Gombe is a state in Nigeria. It is located in the coastal southern part of the country, lying between latitudes 4°32′N and 5°33′N, and longitudes 7°25′E and 8°25′E. The state is located in the South-South geopolitical zone, and is bordered on the east by Cross River State, on the west by Rivers State and Abia State, and on the south by the Atlantic Ocean and the southernmost tip of Cross River State.
Gombe is one of Nigeria’s 36 states, with a population of over five million people. The state was created in 1987 by Ibrahim Babangida from the former Adamawa State and is currently the highest oil- and gas-producing state in the country. The state’s capital is Gombe, with over 500,000 inhabitants. Gombe has an airport and two major seaports
General Requirements For The Gombe Ministry Of Health Recruitment 2020
Interested persons who wishes to apply for the Gombe Ministry Of Health Recruitment should possess the following qualifications:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Possession of B.Sc or any other degree certificate, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized higher institution of learning in Nigeria.
- Possession of WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Math.
- Possession of first school leaving certificate.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Applicant must not have been convicted for any financial mismanagement.
- Birth certicate or declaration of age.
- A valid means of identification; voters’ card, national id, drivers license or international passport.
The application form can be filled and submitted online. you are therefore advised not to allow anyone dupe you in the name of helping you secure the job.
How To Apply
Those who pass the above qualifications should submit their applications online via the official website of Gombe state government @ www.gombestate.gov.ng
once you have submitted your application, wait as you will be invited for oral interview and screening test for the applicants.
Ensure that your e-mail address, phone number(s) and contact are correctly written while filling your application form.
Deadline Date For Online Application.
For deadline date for online application for Recruitment.
You can keep on visiting for more information about the date. You can as well provide us with you working email addresses and phone numbers on the comment box below for more updates about Gombe Ministry Of Health