Gombe state National Identity Management Agency Recruitment 2020 Following its desire to reduce the level of unemployment in the state and to increase the quality of projects in the state, Gombe state government has therefore decided to recruit professionals into the Gombe state National Identity Management Agency Recruitment 2020.
Therefore, Gombe state government invites for application from suitably qualified persons for immediate employment to Gombe state National Identity Management Agency Recruitment 2020 Just continue to read this post carefully as we provide all the detailed answers to the above issues.
About Gombe State NIMC
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, the NIMC has the mandate to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria, register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards (GMPC) to those who are citizens of Nigeria as well as others legally residing within the country.
The NIMC Act 2007 provides for the establishment of the NIMC, its functions, powers, establishment of the National Identity Database, assignment and use of General Multi-purpose cards, and the National Identification Number (NIN). The Act also provides the Commission with powers to make regulations connected with its functions. The NIMC Act 2007 provides the repeal of the law that created the former Department of National Civic Registration (DNCR) and the transfer of its assets and liabilities to the NIMC.
General Requirements For The Gombe State National Identity Management Agency Recruitment 2020
Interested persons who wishes to apply for the Gombe state National Identity Management Agency Recruitment 2020 Recruitment should possess the following qualifications:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Possession of B.Sc or any other degree certificate, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized higher institution of learning in Nigeria.
- Possession of WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Math.
- Possession of first school leaving certificate.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Applicant must not have been convicted for any financial mismanagement.
- Birth certicate or declaration of age.
- A valid means of identification; voters’ card, national id, drivers license or international passport.
The application form can be filled and submitted online. you are therefore advised not to allow anyone dupe you in the name of helping you secure the job.
How To Apply
Those who pass the above qualifications should submit their applications online by clicking on the APPLY button below…… Once you have submitted your application, wait as you will be invited for oral interview and screening test for the applicants.
Ensure that your e-mail address, phone number(s) and contact are correctly written while filling your application form.
Deadline Date For Online Application.
For deadline date for online application for Gombe state National Identity Management Agency Recruitment 2020 Recruitment.
You can keep on visiting for more information about the date. You can as well provide us with you working email addresses and phone numbers on the comment box below for more updates about Gombe state National Identity Management Agency Recruitment 2020