HAK Air was incorporated in 1990 and present recruit for the positons of Customer Service Agents in Nigeria. We were primarily incorporated to serve as a charter airline and it was mainly involved in HAJJ operations. The airline is presently underway to commence scheduled commercial operations withinNigeria and ultimately expand its shores to West Africa, the rest of Africa and the entire World.
The Airline is being organized to take advantage of a specific gap in the short-haul domestic travel market in Nigeria and eventually position itself to fill the void of a major carrier within the West African Market. The airline will have Lagos (LOS) as its hub.
To become the preferred leading air carrier with a global network of coverage with strict compliance to flight safety, reliability, product line, service quality and competitiveness.
Hak Air Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Customer Service Agents
Employment: Full time
Location: Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Owerri, Uyo and Sokoto
As an airline customer service agent, you would usually work for an airline, or for a ground services agent on behalf of an airline. Your job would include:
- Dealing with passenger enquiries about flight departures and arrivals
- Checking passengers in
- Giving seat numbers
- Providing boarding passes and luggage labels
- Telling passengers about luggage restrictions
- Weighing baggage and collecting any excess weight charges
- Taking care of people with special needs, and unaccompanied children
- Calming and reassuring nervous passengers.
- To provide assistance to all passengers to the highest standard of customer service at all times,
- especially in the event of delays, cancellations and diverted flights.
- To deal with all customer enquiries received on the Information Desk
- To deal with all customer enquiries with regard to car parking
- You may sometimes help passengers who have flight connections.
- B.Sc/BA/HND in any discipline
- At least three years experience. However fresh graduates that demonstrate
- willingness to learn and are ready to make a career in Aviation will be considered Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in the work place preferred.
- Strong communication skills to converse professionally with customers and employees are ideal.
Application Closing Date: 23rd November, 2020