Imo State Investment Agency Recruitment 2020 application form is out! Imo State Investment Agency has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
Imo State Investment Agency Recruitment 2020 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Agency application form.
The key purpose of The Imo State Investment Agency Recruitment 2020 to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About The Imo State Investment Agency
An investment promotion agency (IPA) is most often a government agency (or occasionally a non-profit organization functioning similar to a chamber of commerce or business consulting corporation) whose mission is to attract investment to a country, state, region or city. Generally, IPAs have four core functions: image building of FDI hosting country, investment generation, project management and aftercare services. While IPAs play an important role in attracting investment to developed countries some IPAs have additional advocacy function.
The IPA does this by introducing investors with local suppliers (raw materials or other inputs); providing useful statistical data and business information such as macroeconomic indicators (GNP, GDP, HDI, inflation etc.), labor productivity, average wages, attractive sectors of domestic economy; practical support like securing permits or completing other administrative obligations; and by managing any investment incentives that the city, state or country may offer to foreign investors (companies or individuals).
Imo State Investment Agency Recruitment 2020 Qualification/Requirements
Applicants applying for the the Imo State Investment Agency recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply
To validate if the Imo State Investment Agency Recruitment 2020 has officially started, visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Imo State Investment Agency Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.