What Do You Know About Jurong Country Garden School?
The Jurong Country Garden School it is one the great international school base in china, the school was establish in the year September 2013 under the bright scholar. The bright scholar has six (6) international school, with 16 Elan school and so many other school across the country.
The bright scholars has been working very hard for more down 10 year now to ensure great school are establish in china for the betterment of the citizen, the bright scholars is one of the oldest school in china and they are still working and improving the level of their educational system to best of their knowledge.
The school has done so many innovation and establish so many school and make it affordable for the citizen and non-citizen, the bright scholar is the main backbone of Chinese education
The bright scholar has so many school which include 16 bilingual schools, 38 kindergartens and 16 Elan Schools. These schools are located across 10 Chinese provinces (Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei, Guizhou, Jiangsu, Shandong, Anhui, Hebei, Gansu and Hainan) and the 2 municipalities of Beijing and Shanghai.
Also remember that Jurong Country Garden School is working under the bright scholar.
Chairman: Mr. Yang Guoqiang
Current Location: Foshan China
Current Address: Country Garden Headquarters, Beijiao Town, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong
Maximum capacity: 24 classes in kindergarten, 50 classes in PYP, 50 classes in MYP, and 20 classes in DP, with an overall enrollment of 3,600 students
Now the Jurong Country Garden School are in need of Homeroom Teacher or you call it classroom and the school management has listed the country that can apply for this job because the job is not for all country and the English teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes.
What You Need To Know About The Job Before Applying
Homeroom or advisory is the classroom session in which a teacher records attendance and makes announcements. It can also be called registration or planning period. The concept is used in schools around the world.
However, as a homeroom teacher taking care of students are in your control and managing of their daily activities.
The Duties, Responsibilities And Benefits Of An Homeroom Teacher
- Accommodation allowances
- Also Food Allowance
- Accident insurance
- Your Salary is 12,000-16,000MB/month
- Working Hours, Monday-Friday 8am to 12pm everyday
- Teaching Hours, maybe more 15 hours/week
- Flight allowances
- Valid Visa and also Work permit
- You only have Leave on National holidays, Christmas leave and others.
The Requirements For The Job
- English teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes
- You have to fall in at 22-55 years of age
- You are require to know how to write, read and communication with English language very well
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (degree is the most important of the requirement)
- Experience working with early childhood students preferred
- You need to know how to communicate with children and try understanding them
- Skill of teaching and understanding the standard of the school
- You need to always check your health status