Kaduna State Aids Control Agency Recruitment 2020 application form is out! Kaduna State Aids Control Agency has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
The Kaduna State Aids Control Agency 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Nigerian Meteorological Agency application form.
The key purpose of The Kaduna State Aids Control Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Kaduna State Aids Control Agency
- Plan and coordinate activities of the various sectors in the National Response Strategic Framework;
- Facilitate the engagement of all tiers of government and all sectors on issues of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support;
- Advocate for the mainstreaming of HIV/AIDS interventions into all sectors of the society;
- Formulate policies and guidelines on HIV/AIDS;
- Support HIV/AIDS research in the country;
- Mobilize resources (local and foreign) and coordinate equitable application for HIV/AIDS activities;
- Provide and coordinate linkages with the global community on HIV/AIDS;
- Monitor and evaluate all HIV/AIDS activities in the country;
- Facilitate the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme.
- Establish, encourage and promote training programme for the employees of the Agency and other appropriate persons from public or private organizations;
- Perform such functions as may, from time to time be assigned to it by the Government; and
- Facilitate collaboration for the management of HIV and opportunistic infections.
The Kaduna State Ministry Of Finance Invites Suitably Qualified Persons To Apply For The Underlisted Positions.
Kaduna State Aids Control Agency Qualification/Requirements
Applicants applying for the Agency recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply
To validate if the KAC Recruitment 2020 has officially started, click on the APPLY button below or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Kaduna State Aids Control Agency Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.