Applicants are suitably invited for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment. About The Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program The program will last for 18 months.
Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training. Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals The programme will focus on three core disciplines
Mechanical Operations Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems activities. As part of our commitment to develop young talent in Africa. Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-months training programme on Technical Skills
Development at our Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State.
The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition trainee will undergo certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma 3, 4 and 5.
The state of the art centre within the Nestle Agbara Factory. it is equipped with modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops
Education Requirement for Nestle Graduate Trainee Program For The Available Trainee Programs
- Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2017.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study; Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
Other Requirements For Nestle Graduate Trainee Program
In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Chemistry
- Application Closing Date For Nestle Graduate Trainee Program
6th November, 2020.
How to Apply For Nestle Graduate Trainee Program
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically by clicking below…