The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) airforce.mil.ng, is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. In this post, we will be showing you how to apply for NAF recruitment and how to get the naf login to access the portal.
Note: Recruitment exercise for Nigerian Airforce for 2020/2021 has begun. The Nigerian Air Force, NAF has announced a date for its 2020 Trades/Non-Trades Men and Women recruitment exercise. The recruitment exercise would commence from July 24 to August 21.
Note: The Nigerian Airforce Portal is for the below listed air force Nigeria recruitment (BMTC 2020)
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women
- Nigerian Airforce non-Tradesmen/Women
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc
To Apply for Nigerian AirForce, you have to meet some requirements which we shall list down below. So kindly take note of these before applying. Do note that these requirements are subject to change. We will update them as soon as they change.
Nigerian Air Force Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than
- sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Conditions of Service for the Nigerian Airforce, Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Flying Officer.
Important Notes while Applying for NAF Recruitment 2020Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Interview. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicant may be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution.
The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose application have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
How To Apply For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng or www.airforce.mil.ng or www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Items To Come With Include:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials,
- Two white vests,
- Two blue PT shorts,
- a pair of canvas shoes,
- four passport photographs
- Face Masks & Hand Sanitizer.