Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. We are hiring for our Graduate Trainee Program in Lekki, Lagos.
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities
- Must have an HND or B.Sc from a credited University/Polytechnic in the following disciplines:
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and Political Science.
- Have graduated from the university with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or 1st class.
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme at the time applying for this job application.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Computer literate: ability to navigate through portal system and experience in Microsoft office (word, excel, and powerpoint).
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative.
- Be between the age of 21-25 years old
- Applicants are required to pass the EQ, and aptitude test provided.
- Candidates must be from each geo-political zone in the country (North, South, East, and West).