Skooleeo Technology Limited is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design. The candidate will work collaboratively with other designers, product manager, development teams, business analysts, and engineers to collect, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field. (A background in human-computer interaction, mass-market web and mobile products is preferred)
- At least 2 years work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role in technology companies/ research firms.
- Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe tools and design software packages (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, UX Map, Wireframe.cc, InVision, and other related tools)
- A digital portfolio that showcases the thinking/journey behind the work – not just the final product
- Experience in user-centered design with hands-on experience from initial wireframes to developing prototypes and providing final assets
- Strong communication and presentation skills he ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences.
- Ability to solve problems as well as empathize with the user to understand what he/she needs
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter and CV with the job title (UI/UX DESIGNER) as the subject of the mail. [email protected]skooleo.com (Please include a link to your portfolio in cover letter)