What you need to know about The Nigerian Air Force
The Nigeria Air Force, is one of the greatest Nigerian Armed forces and the force is very helpful when it comes to war, the operate through air to attack the enemy.
The force is one of the largest Armed forces in Africa as a whole, the engage in fight with their Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft
The force is here to provide close air support for the ground forces in all phases of operation and to ensure the territorial integrity of a United Nigeria. To give the country the deserved prestige which is invaluable in international matters. The mission of an Air Force further determines its equipment and its roles.
Motto: Willing … Able … Ready
Founded: 18 April 1964
Fighter: Chengdu J-7
Chief of the Air Staff: Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar
Engagements: Nigerian Civil War, Sierra Leone Civil War
The Nigeria Air Force is recruiting for the 2020/2021 defenses military officers, if you are interested Apply now. The application for Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) is open to only Nigerians who have the capacity and the necessary document which the Nigeria air force requires.
This application will close on the 21 August 2020, NOTE if you are interested in this opportunity to join the Force you need to read the AIRFORCE PASS QUESTION, if you are interested contact us to get the pass question….. 08107733617 Thank us later
The Nigerian Air Force Major Bases Are Listed Below;
There were fifteen major air bases, the largest located at
- Port Harcourt and so others
The Requirements Need To Apply For Nigeria Air Force
For General Requirements
- Applicants need to be citizen of Nigerian by birth.
- Height must pass 1.66m for male and 1.63m for female
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit
- Applicants must not get criminal conviction(s) from the law court
- Applicants must be between the age 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021
- Applicants need to have at least 5 credits, including Mathematics and English in one of the following exams, SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- Applicants must be between age 18 and 25 years
- The applicants for assistant chaplains/ imams and driver age must be between 18 and 28 years
- Applicants need to have lower credit for ND/NCE
- Minimum of 2 passes and credit for English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- Applicants for drivers need to have minimum of two passes for SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with credit for English. Click Apply to see more information.