Join Jet2.com and not only will you become part of an award winning airline and tour operator, you will also unlock career opportunities like no other.
Career advancement at Jet2.com is based on merit and not seniority, meaning a very competitive time to Command and a wide variety of other opportunities in addition to your day to day flying – 20% of our Pilots undertake additional duties!
When you include a permanent base close to home, a very competitive basic salary, sector pay and benefits, many 2 sector flying days, great Winter leave opportunities and friendly, localised management at Base level, joining Jet2.com is as much about Pilot lifestyle as anything else.
We take people on holiday! Our Pilots play a vital role in helping us deliver on our family friendly ethos – a comfortable and secure
environment on board, coupled with great service and fabulous holiday destinations at great value prices.
Experienced Pilot Recruitment
We have successfully fulfilled our Pilot Recruitment requirements for Summer 2020, having welcomed new Pilot Colleagues from over 30 different Airlines in the last year across our Bases in the UK and Spain.
All future opportunities will be advertised on our careers website so please keep checking here for any updates. We look forward to speaking to you soon.
The Jet2.com Pilot Recruitment Team Opportunities This is an exciting time for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays! With our growing Fleet of aircraft (we have invested in 34 brand new Boeing 737-800NG aircraft over the last 2 years) and ever expanding destinations to the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities, we are constantly looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate Pilots to join our Team.
Our Entry Requirements
What you need in order to apply Direct Entry Captains
- Minimum 3,000 hours Total flying time (factorised)
- In excess of 1,000 hours Command flying time on a B737 or B757 Aircraft, or a similar size and configuration Commercial Jet Aircraft
- Valid UK issued EASA Pilots Licence (or the ability to convert to EASA)
- Valid UK issued EASA Class 1 Medical (or the ability to convert to EASA) – minimum of 6 months validity when joining
- The unrestricted right to work in the EU
- English Language proficiency – minimum level 4
Apply Now: https://www.jet2careers.com/pilots/