You Really Need To Know This Below:
U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
States: California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, Michigan, MORE Trending
Capital: Washington, D.C.
Dialing code: +1
Population: 328.2 million (2019)
President: Donald Trump
Information About The Job (Kitchen Assistant)
As a Kitchen Assistant Washing utensils and dishes is one of the most important things you do everyday and making sure they are stored appropriately. Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients. So as Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts. … Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas. It is an day to day jobs, click on apply to see more details.
The Job Details:
As a kitchen assistant, you’ll be charged with the obligation of presenting help to the chef or cook in the instruction of food as well as preserving cleanliness and orderliness of the kitchen. You’re hereby required to have exact eye for detail, customer support orientated and strong eye for details
The Duties And Responsibilities Of The Kitchen Assistant:
- Prompt and everyday sanitation of dishes and so many items
- Prompt and normal sanitization of glassware and silverware
- Prompt Washing, and peeling of vegetables and fruits
- Prompt and everyday cleaning of kitchen and cooking
- Receiving and unpacking of keep resources into refrigerators
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the kitchen
- Other obligations assigned
The Job Requirements
- High School Diploma (OND)
- Good verbal exchange skills
- Capable of excelling as part of a team
- Capable of doing heavy job