We are Kalitta Air USA Worldwide. Strong the world over, we are a global leader in outsourced aviation providing cargo, charter, leasing, and passenger operations. Operating as Atlas Air, Southern Air, Titan Aviation Holdings, and Polar Air—we move the world forward, bringing over 25 years of expertise to our industries.
Delivering on our promises each and every day, we move everything from the U.S. military to e- commerce, technology, humanitarian aid, perishables, performers, and sports teams. In doing so, we
have developed high-profile, long-term partnerships with all those who turn to us and entrust us to carry them forward.
At Kalitta Air USA the responsibility we hold is mighty and we thrive on knowing that the work we do matters.
The Technical Training Instructor is responsible for delivery and instruction of timely and effective training solutions that support both Kalitta Air USA and Horizon Airlines (QX) aircraft maintenance qualifications. As an individual contributor, this role makes recommendations for continuous improvement of all Technical Training products and services.
- Maintains all assigned technical training department-controlled documents in current revision status.
- Attends manufacturer-supplied training to enhance instructor knowledge and skills.
- Assists in providing immediate corrective action and long-term solutions to audit findings as applicable to the M&E training program.
- Provides a coordinated and seamless training program that maintains compliance with CFRs, General
- Procedures Manual (GPM) policies and procedures, and training program guidelines.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills Required
- 2 years of experience in aircraft maintenance/repair, performing as an Airframe, Powerplant, and/or
- Avionics technician in either commercial or military aviation.
- Bachelor’s degree or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Experience facilitating formal instruction, training, coaching, and/or on the job training.
- Effective communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to get and maintain an airport Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge.
- Ability to work all shifts as required
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply Button Below……