Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
Under general direction, performs a full scope of activities associated with the development and administration of the Payroll Department.
- Responsible for processing end to end payroll accurately, timely, and in accordance to Federal, State, and Local laws for salaried and hourly employees
- Lead payroll team with daily routine process inquires and support all aspects of the Payroll Support role Train new Payroll Support personnel on daily procedures
- Research and resolve payroll requests or inquiries Authorize release of all ACH files to the bank
- Conduct research, analysis and resolution to payroll related tax notices and inquiries from Federal, State, and Local authorities
- Identify and resolve discrepancies during payroll data extracts and reconciling items related to payroll processing, garnishment processing, and tax inquiries
- Create and/or update written documentation related to procedural changes Perform user acceptance testing to confirm changes made to configuration within SAP HCM related to payroll
- Perform various year-end transactions to balance earnings, deductions, and taxes to process accurate W2s
- Plan and organize workload around multiple assignments to manage deadlines and deliver achievement of assigned goals and objectives
Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 8 years related experience. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll